Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It's Time

Cy - Central Iowa Archery has lots of New to you Hoyt's. They even have a few new ones from 02-03. I bet you could walk in there and shoot them a offer they could'nt refuse. In my own biast opinion, you can't beat a Hoyt. I hunt with a 03' Supertec, target with a 04' Ultratec and 3d with a 04'UltraElite (when it gets here). They are the sweetest bows. If you are looking for screaming fast line cutting 3d carbons, they have carbon express 3d selects. Mine are 29" long, and weight only 335 grains, they shoot extremly fast. They also have the new easton arrows in stock. I know of a few guys that are currently trading hunting bows in, keep checking in there to see what arrives. Most of the bows will have Winners Choice strings on them, that'll save you $90.00. Maybe you can catch one before they trade in, for a little better price. PM me and let me know what your looking for. I'd be happy to help.
Good Luck
26404-archer[1].gif

Cybball, I'm with Moose270 on this one. If your interested in a great bow for an average price you need to check into a Mathews FX. It's a great shooting bow and you can get one for a great price. It is very similar to the Feather Max that I have shot for several years. It measures 34" axel to axel and weighs in at 3.75lbs. It's rated 308 fps IBO and it's pretty quiet too. I know 2 guys that shoot them and they love them. I think they are hard to beat for the money. The reason they are less expensive is that they don't have the harmonic dampners and all the new stuff that Mathews puts on their high end stuff. While you're looking you owe it to yourself to check one out. Just another opinion.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom