Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I've been noticing

DOUBLE LUNG

I have been noticing that lately there has been some pretty hostile people on here. Not sure if it is the weather, stess or what but I think we all need to take a deep breath and relax a little bit. Seems like just about every other post has someone pissed and ranting and raving. Now this is just what I have been noticing and maybe I am wrong.
shrug[1].gif

I agree with you and probably am guilty of it myself. For that I am sorry, but I'm just so worked up that there are only 13 days left of the season!! Happy New Year everyone, stay safe.

Sometimes the holiday season gets people in fowl moods.IMO I think the full moon also causes behavior issues?
On a positive note yesterday I posted the need for some help for my boys muzzleloader and had several members come to the rescue.
OA
Gary

I for one have lost it once lately and apologize to all of you for that. This site as always been very positive and upbeat; lets all work at maintaining those great qualities.

Hunting and politics are unfortunately forever wedded, as long as land is a limited resource and money speaks loudly
frown.gif

I have been noticing that also. I generally avoid the 'hot topics', and if I do get involved, I try pretty hard to be civil in sharing my views. For those reading this post, if you have passionate views on a topic, please be careful in what you type. It may feel good to say something harsh, or to 'get even' with someone else who said something harsh or stupid - but it doesn't benefit this site at all. With the growth in members on this site, some of it is inevitable. However, a little common sense will prevent a lot of flame wars. Before I post a reply that is contrary to some views, I consider if I would say the same thing to that person if we were able to meet face to face. It has caused me to change my wording a couple times in the past. I love this site, and I hope it's around and fun to visit years from now.

dont forget about the ignore feature, by simply clicking on the persons name you can choose to ignore them. Kind of like what I do with Muddy!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Double Lung,
I think Ive seen you around before, you need to do something with that hair doo.......The 70's called and they want it back.

Is THAT REALLY YOU!! MAN I HAD A mullet also!! yOURS scores b&c MINE IS HARDLEY A spike!!! great!!!!!

Well you know what they say about mullets. Business in front, Party in the back. That and the chicks dig it. WOOOHOOO.
556Brandy_1-med.jpg

893shocked-thumb[1].gif
893shocked-thumb[1].gif
893shocked-thumb[1].gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
i feel i have pry gotten out of line a few times also recently, and i apologize! although you can't really harp on someone for their beliefs, we still need to try to keep it civilized! happy hunting and happy new year everyone!
beerchug.gif
31045-cheers2.gif

HEY IT'S A PERFECT TIME FOR ONE OF THOSE AWESOME KAT HUGS
ooo.gif

I'm gulity too, have apologized in another post, maybe if I looked outside and saw that girl with the horse in my yard I'd cheer up. Happy New Year everybody!

Top Bottom