Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW Golf Outing

I cant believe that you would spend the money to go golfing.I bet you sneak beer in your golf bag.

It was for my buddies bachelor party and it was in the off season down in Atlanta, only cost $10 and he bought all the beer.

Otherwise, yes, you're correct, I would rather not spend money on a sport that annoys me worse than anything on the planet. I will stay in the club house with nanny and shredder, where it's air conditioned.

I would definately be game... not really central location, but, muscatine area has some decent courses and i have a pretty big house to host something at.. like everyone else.. depends on the weekend.. I drill one wknd a month in des moines... where ever it is, i will try to make it.. sounds like a blast!

All I can say is if Thomas goes make sure no one stands close to him when he is teeing off.........he can throw that driver a long ways!!! ;)

I'm WAY out west but would gladly drive wherever.....that said I'd probably not want to drive forever to play pasture polo in Wyoming.....

There are plenty of courses that you can pay one fee and play all day that are pretty cheap.Just not where i live.

im in sounds like a blast just let me know were and when..SE iowa..oh by the way does anyone have golf clubs i can use???:way:

A better question is: Who doesn't?

Some sneak whiskey in an apple juice bottle and buy pop, with green fees they have to.

Love to golf but the cost keeps me down to a few times a year.

Watched "Tin Cup" the other night. If I can play with a shovel, rake, and baseball bat, I'm in. Otherwise I'll sit in the clubhouse and soak suds, or caddy for someone so I can heckle them.

OK, I'm beginning to think we should all just meet at a bar or someones farm and shoot the chit. There are a lot of you guys that will come and sit in the clubhouse and drink but don't want to golf so I am open to other ideas. We need to find something that everyone is into, and I'm beginning to think drinking is taking the lead :D

Top Bottom