Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just a couple babies.... (pics)

Plowboy68

Best card pull ever today.. 2 different farms. Looking for a age and rough score on both...

WGI_0017_zps61485d26.jpg

WGI_0028_zps16a3697a.jpg

WGI_0016_zps197a8882.jpg

PICT0791_zpsef62183f.jpg

PICT0785_zps986d83e1.jpg

PICT0787_zpsd9734206.jpg

PICT0621_zpsf02eb7df.jpg

Yikes....to heck with age and score, those dudes both need a truck ride. Good luck :way:

NWBuck

If I had one of those on camera id be tickled to dearth! Awesome bucks. No guesses on score. Hard enough to judge a clean typical.

Holy Swamp Donkeys! First one should clear 200 inches no problem 2nd buck 160's to 170s gross main frame a little weak. First one looks 4.5 to 5.5 Next buck could be 3.5 to 4.5

Buckscore said the 2nd one non typical gross was around 147"... Might try it again with a different pic, we'll see

There are no minerals or salt blocks there during hunting season, everything is removed at least couple of weeks prior

Pretty sure the DNR could still come at you for hunting over minerals since there is a lot of residual minerals washed off into the soil. I've see holes chewed out from deer eating the dirt where a mineral block was sitting. You might want to check on that.

That's kind of what I was thinking. There is a site on a fence line of a farm we hunt, the CO I talked to said they would ticket me if they caught me hunting within about 75 yards of it.

Pretty sure the DNR could still come at you for hunting over minerals since there is a lot of residual minerals washed off into the soil. I've see holes chewed out from deer eating the dirt where a mineral block was sitting. You might want to check on that.

Will definitely look into it and make it right. This mineral site was just established this spring. Like I said, everything visible is removed prior to season. Not sure how to keep mineral/salt from leaching into the ground short of putting it in a tub, or taking a couple bucket fulls of dirt out. I'll ask the DNR at the state fair and see what they say.

Top Bottom