Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just a couple babies.... (pics)

first one 200-215" and old enough to shoot!

2nd one- as unique as it is- I would have ONE deer on my hit list no matter what walks by and see where the 2nd deer goes in 2 years

I would say 1st deer pushing 4.5- 5 MAYBE about to being 5.5

2nd deer I would say 3and potential to being a 170ish range in a year or two- not this year

I will say the first deer is 5.5 or 6.5. The second deer I would say 4.5.
Hard to judge in velvet I will say 189 on the first deer and 156 in the second deer. Good luck.

sent from super hunters I phone

Wow, just wow! Amazing non-typicals! Some guys have all the luck I swear...Thanks for posting very neat to see!

That's kind of what I was thinking. There is a site on a fence line of a farm we hunt, the CO I talked to said they would ticket me if they caught me hunting within about 75 yards of it.

We can play ethics police forever in my opinion. There is no perfect method of using mineral and I would bet on almost every farm if CO's truly wanted to enforce this they could. If they don't want us to use mineral because they are worried we are baiting them then make mineral illegal.

This debate seems to come up yearly. I truly don't believe in the fall mineral or "mineral residue" is going to be the key factor in shooting a mature buck. In all honesty, I would argue that a corn pile that is baited all the way up until the start of the season would impact the deer movement more and then is removed or eaten before season starts. Again, corn pile is gone with no "residue", but I believe would draw more deer back in the fall to check it out.

Last edited:
WGI_00202_zpsdcc3dbce.jpg

WGI_0034_zps72cec854.jpg

WGI_0033_zpsbcac4476.jpg

Top Bottom