Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just an Idea

hoofline.gif

Here are a couple of my favorites: /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

752ron_turkey.jpg

398IMG_0115.JPG

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

THA4, I haven't met you yet so I won't say anything about you and fried foods, ok? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wapsiguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THA4, I haven't met you yet so I won't say anything about you and fried foods, ok? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh gosh.....
i cant wait for fried shrooms!!! </div></div>

I second that. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

mushrooms are so good i never knew i liked them till last year. if thats not a sin, its atlleast breaking a man law.

Thats pretty cool Derek.....

not me, but if a guy needed to i could justify it!

!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who here has shot a turkey in a cemetery? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Turkey.jpg
</div></div>

Were you using an "UNDERTAKER" turkey choke? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Lots of natural ground blinds behind you. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey blake what gun are you using.. TC?? </div></div>

hoofline.gif

Yes, it is a Knight TK 2000. I got it the first year they can out. I really like it and it has taken a number of gobblers for me.

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span> Details Here!<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hoofline.gif

Yes, it is a Knight TK 2000. I got it the first year they can out. I really like it and it has taken a number of gobblers for me.

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span> Details Here!<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>
</div></div>

dare I say it... that stock is pimp!! I never knew that they made them out of their laminate like that. I'd hold on to that one!! sweet gun!

I didn't shoot the turkey in the cemetery. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif If you look look behind me there is a big open feild. This was my fist turkey i ever shot.

Top Bottom