Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kats Loess Hills 11 pt...

K

Kat

I've been hunting hard the last ten days. I saw this buck earlier in the week chasing a doe with four other bucks. I saw him yesterday twice, and this morning at sunrise he gave me an eight yard quartering away shot. Slipped an arrow right behind his last rib. Got the liver, one lung and right through the heart. He only went about fifty yards. He has eleven points if you count the kicker on the right G2. This is my best bow buck. Sweet like candy!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

400stand_126s.jpg

400stand_131s.jpg

Way to go!! I love it when people pick out a buck and stay with it. This really gets you going. Are you ready to get back out there??

Congrats kat,way to go gal!
waytogo.gif
Those new broadheads you decided to try this year most of worked pretty good.
yay.gif

Hooray !!! That is really a nice looking buck, and is sounds like you put in a lot of time before tagging him. Great photos, and congratulations !

Thanks guys. I forgot to say that when I saw him walking through the woods today I didn’t recognize him at first because he had a big leaf stuck on one of his tines. He was clever, but his disguise didn’t work…
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Alaskan, I have my hubby/deer dragger on speed dial so he skipped work and came out to help me. I’ll be back out after a doe soon as I get him butchered.
smile.gif

Top Bottom