Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kats Loess Hills 11 pt...

Congratulations Kat! That is a beautiful buck!
waytogo.gif

Nice job Kat! I knew you would have a nice buck posted on here. Great buck and nice photos.

Wow, thanks so much everyone! This is only my second buck with a bow, my first one was back in '99 so I'm still pretty happy.
smile.gif
I might as well show you a few more pictures if you want...

I always thought I would have to go up to Canada to get a buck with dark antlers. The other photos don't really show how dark he is. I don't know what he was rubbing on, but they are stained all the way around. I've shot five other bucks, and none of them are nearly this dark..

400skull_015s.jpg
400skull_010s.jpg

and finally, this is for teeroy, so he can't complain about the other one...

400lw-bow.jpg

Limb, let me know which lone wolf one you like best if you still want one for the poster and I'll email it to you.
smile.gif

email them all and I will see which one works the best in the layout...This is turning out to be quite the poster...
waytogo.gif

The largest files you have if you don't mind. Thanks! That goes for all the others that have Lone Wolf Harvest Pics I need them!

I have:

Critr's
OneCam's
Muddy's
Medicsnoke's (Kory send larger pics if you have them)
Greenhead's
Sal's
Weasel's
Shredder (need larger pic bud!)
Bowman's
ScottI.C. is suppose to be sending one...
grin.gif

Good job on the European style mount Kat,looks really nice with those dark antlers.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom