Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kelsey's Old 12pt

Kelsey's Old 12pt {edited}

On Friday I posted this old bruiser

THURSDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY
On 10/12 my wife and I went out for the evening hunt and he presented her a quartering towards us shot at 50 yards and she smoked him! The entrance was just in front of the shoulder and exit was just behind the opposite shoulder, he went less than 100yd. She has been hunting with me for 4 or 5 years and only shot 1 doe and this is her 1st buck. She has passed many young bucks and been extremely patient! I couldnt be more proud of her!

Last edited:
Congrats to her!!!

Heck of a buck. Is it just me or does the deer harvested appear to have much shorter g1's then the trail cam pic? Probably just the angle, would be cool if you had another just like this one running around!

Well done.

Helluva deer!!! I see this as two different deer also! The g2's are way different, you got two near identical twins running around!

No, I said it above. Doesn't appear to be the same deer.

I said g1's but meant g2's, they are different. So which deer is larger??

Amazing deer!!! I think you have an opportunity to kill its brother as well- two different deer in my eyes

Could it be that the angle of both pictures misrepresent the length of the G2's?

I had convinced myself it was the difference in angles and that its the same deer but now second guessing myself. I can only pray that there are two of these walking the same trail for 4 days in a row and both in daylight. Time will tell, I still have my trail cam set up so we will see if "the other brother" shows up!

Top Bottom