Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kelsey's Old 12pt

Have to be different deer. G2's are way different and it looked like her buck the G4's are about equal if not longer than the 3's. Food plot picture shows the 4's smaller than the 3's. IMO you have 2 monsters. Great deer. Post a picture of him if he shows up again.

Have to be different deer. G2's are way different and it looked like her buck the G4's are about equal if not longer than the 3's. Food plot picture shows the 4's smaller than the 3's. IMO you have 2 monsters. Great deer. Post a picture of him if he shows up again.
this is what I see too. Great buck! Congrats to her. Time for you to kill the other buck!

The spacing and angle between the g2 and 3 on his left beam is different also. You are a lucky couple to have two like that running around!

So I should have put that 2nd picture up earlier, but i didn't have it loaded on the computer I was using. After so many people saying they thought it was different deer I figured I would put it up and also compare those pics closer. I'm now convinced its two different deer and I'm going to be going after the deer in the first pic with my bow!

Congrats! very nice first buck. Looks like the same deer to me. Crabclaw on its right main beam is same, might just be the angle in the harvest pic?

I think the buck in the first and second photos are different. Looks like she shot the one you got pics of Saturday

They are definitely different deer I don't see how the angle could change the tube length that much hope you can harvest the other or if you don't want to call me up

I agree awesome deer, looks to me like you shot the one in the second trail cam pic and the one in the first trail pic is still roaming. G-2s are different and I know its different angles but bodies are different as well, Pic 1 looks like an older deer

Top Bottom