Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Land for Sale?

singlecoyote

Proud member of the IBA
Hey, I have a 1992 Ford Explorer for sale, can I post it on the home page?

Land for Sale?!? Are you serious? This site just took a step in a new direction.

Maybe if you built your own site and invested years into making it maybe you could post it on your home page. I think he can post whatever he wants.

[ QUOTE ]
Is that price missing a "," and a few of "0's" or is that $1,950.00 per acre????

[/ QUOTE ]

That is an excellant price per acre at 1,950.00. I have seen less desirable land go well over $2000.00 per acre.

It will be a great piece of property to whomever purchases it.

John V

I'm not looking farther away from home but that is a steal... There are people that will pay an outfitter the same sum over 20 years and have nothing to show for it except the heads on the wall. This is a chance to own a slice of heaven. I have seen land near me in VB county with almost NO potential to hold deer go for $2000/acre. Go Chris!

I just bought a new house or I would be lookin too. He's in the the ball park for ground in that area. There's some posted on another site that's almost 3000.00 per acre.

What I wouldn't do for a piece of ground like that!! Can any of you borrow me 284 Gs? I'll pay you back with the sheds that I find. Deal??
grin.gif
How can you part with that Chris?

I think he should let the PMA members hunt there for a year before he sells it. What do you think guys, should we vote on it?

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe if you built your own site and invested years into making it maybe you could post it on your home page. I think he can post whatever he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]Well LA- DEE - DA!!

After seeing the pics and reading the discription, I'm headed out to buy a lottery ticket.

My only hope, well, besides winning the lottery, is that Chris isn't losing some of his hunting ground. It is a sad thing if he is. I can only hope he is involved in the sale in some "offical capacity" only and not loosing his own ground. If not, I feel for ya Chris.

The 'Bonker

I hope that if someone was in jeopardy of loosing a hunting spot due to a Real Estate sale that they would post it here as well. I'm from Ct. and would love to have a piece of property that I know produced nice animals and since I would have to wait every 2 to 3 years to hunt it I would give the finder of such a property the right to hunt it if he did me the favor of looking out for it for me. My 2 cents.

What are you guys talking about, who has land for sale and where is it at? I am very very interested.

[ QUOTE ]
I hope that if someone was in jeopardy of loosing a hunting spot due to a Real Estate sale that they would post it here as well. I'm from Ct. and would love to have a piece of property that I know produced nice animals and since I would have to wait every 2 to 3 years to hunt it I would give the finder of such a property the right to hunt it if he did me the favor of looking out for it for me. My 2 cents.

[/ QUOTE ] If your serious about this I'll keep an eye out in the future because I could use a place to bowhunt myself.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] If your serious about this I'll keep an eye out in the future because I could use a place to bowhunt myself.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me to and I am a Realtor. Residential real estate sale but for an extra hunting spot I could watch a lot closer for a good spot. You really don't need us though just reply to the land posted here and I am sure you could lock this one up and have the property cared for in your absence. You may even find some bonus hunting spots with a deal like that.

God forbid it sells to a NR, I thought that was taboo. I bet an NR buys the farm, not a resident.

[ QUOTE ]
God forbid it sells to a NR, I thought that was taboo. I bet an NR buys the farm, not a resident.

[/ QUOTE ] Speaking for myself, I don't have a high enough paying job to fork out a 1/4 million or more for land to hunt. If I did I'd be looking at that one today. No I'm not too crazy about everything going to a NR but it makes no difference to me land I can't hunt is land I can't hunt no matter who owns it.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more, but I don't like it either. Many of us have supported the site financially because we thought it was just a deer hunting site for the "regular guy". At the point the site begins advertising high dollar hunting land for sale, it really takes a step away from that. We all claim to hate to see big money take over the sport, but this plays right into that reality. Remove the NR cap and it'll sell tomorrow.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more, but I don't like it either. Many of us have supported the site financially because we thought it was just a deer hunting site for the "regular guy". At the point the site begins advertising high dollar hunting land for sale, it really takes a step away from that. We all claim to hate to see big money take over the sport, but this plays right into that reality. Remove the NR cap and it'll sell tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Classied forum has had land advertised since forever, he simply put it on the home page. Big deal, it is his home page.

Top Bottom