Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lighted nocks or not???

Rut Nut said:
Just remember your animals wouldn't be eligible for Pope & Young if shot with lighted knocks. This was brought up at the P&Y convention and it may change in the future to allow them but for now not.

I think this is a stupid rule, but it's their club and they can do what they want. I just won't be a member or register my deer.
I used to use Lumenoks and never had one fail, but they do tend to get blood in them on pass thrus and then they are done. I switched to Tracers a couple years ago and have had good luck with them as well. To me, the benefits of using them outweigh having my name in some book.

Sent from my Android using IW

I just got some lumenoks this last week and I feel as if they are too tight in the shaft. Is there anyway to make them easier to get in and out of the shaft. It is almost impossible for me to push them in far enough to turn on, then I need Pliers to get them back out.

Second year for me with the Nockturnals and I love them. I shot a doe last night, never would have found my arrow without the lighted nock. 31 yard double lung shot, complete passthrough. You would have thought I could have found the arrow behind the deer in the corn stubble, right? Well I searched and searched, but couldn't find it. Waited till dark, and it was at a right angle to where the doe was standing, 75 feet to the LEFT!! When that deer spun as the arrow hit, she flung that arrow that far to the side. I've never seen anything like it. I never would have looked for an arrow there, but my Nockturnal let me find it in seconds. The doe left a trail which made it easy to find her too!! :D

Top Bottom