Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Little Miss Ghost

Ghost

Life Member
Well, I can't really express in words the way I felt yesterday morning. I have a very happy little daughter and you still can't wipe the smile off my face.
grin.gif

September 24th 2005 - My daughter's first deer!
waytogo.gif

837e20051.jpg

837e20052.jpg

Way to go. Gotta love stuff like that. I would say you have someone addicted now. Good luck getting out of the house without her. Pretty awesome.

One heck of a first deer....based on the story Ghost said, it was like she was a pro at it. Congrats Erin

Good for your daughter, and good for you. I bet it was an awesome experience for the 2 of you to share.

Way to go Erin!!!!!! I knew it was only a matter of time. Congrat's to you too Ghost, great pictures too!!!!
CRITR

Congrats to the Ghost family ! I am especially biased towards youth hunters - - so where are the details of the hunt ?

A big congrats to everyone involved Ghost!!! You're going to be a lucky guy gfor years to come spending quality family time in the woods. Give your daughter a pat on the back from me.
grin.gif

Congratulations to the young lady on a very fine deer harvest. She looks very happy with that smile and a big thumbs up.
waytogo.gif

There is no greater satisfaction in my opinion, than mentoring a future deer hunter. Congrats Kent!

Oh yeah!!!!! I've been waiting for this post. Tell little Miss Ghost a great big congrats from me. I can only image how you must feel Ghost. I look forward to the day my kids get to do it!
Again, Congratulations!

Bowman

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I can't really express in words the way I felt yesterday morning. I have a very happy little daughter and you still can't wipe the smile off my face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations to both of you!

Top Bottom