Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Little Miss Ghost

Way to go! We're still tryin' (to fit in a hunt now and again around all the school stuff!)

Way to make your dad proud Erin! What a lucky little girl to have such a great dad!! Congrats to both of you!!

Erin has read all the posts and says "Thanks" with a big smile!
grin.gif

837daderin.jpg

Great pic of the two of you together Ghost
waytogo.gif
. Won't be long and I will be taking my #1 son to the woods for his first hunt. He (nor) I can hardly wait.

Congratulations to the both of you. What a testimant to your patience and willingness to give your time Ghost. My hat is off to both of you. Great first deer Little Miss Ghost.

I have two little girls and I can't wait until that day comes for us. They love to go with me, just waiting for the day they are big enough to do the shooting.

Congrats again.

Awesome picture there ghostie! Congradts again Erin! Can't wait to get my little one out there with me in the next few years. Again Good Job!

Congratulations to you both!

Excellent pictures of an incredible new hunter and a proud pappa. I'm sure there will be many more to follow. Keep up the good work Ghost.

Top Bottom