Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf with Cabelas Back Pack

Limb Chicken

I have received a few emails from some members wondering how I pack my LW in my Cabelas back pack so instead of responding to the PM's individually (lazy) I will make a post...So here is my 300 pounds of stuff I need!
grin.gif

Naked Lone Wolf...

26LW1.JPG

Fully clothed Lone Wolf...

26LW2.JPG

waytogo.gif

That's a good way to do it Limb, my backpack is finally dying on me, and i will be looking for a new one next year. I like the looks of that one. I only got about 250 pounds of stuff that I need
grin.gif
the other day I was hunting with my buddy who is a LARGE guy. I had my 250 pounds of stuff strapped on, and a climber on the back, I was having a heck of the time with the ridges, and when i finally crested the ridge, from 3/4 the way down, my friend looks up and says "Now you know what is like to be FAT lol" we sure are crazy thats for sure, hauling all that stuff around
smile.gif

great post limb, i just picked up that exact pack (via bargain cave) for about $50. now the does will be in trouble!

Mine is set up about the same after seeing your pack in setup this summer Limb except I am using the Badlands 2200 pack. It has a lifetime warranty so when I rip it up, they repair or replace it at no charge. It is in need of repairs after this season.

I am sure Cabela's will stand behind their name brand as well. I was one bugging limb, and this setup is very nice. Video cam fits great in the outter pack - and other stuff goes in the large pack.
waytogo.gif

I like the looks of your set up. What may I ask is the Cabelas name of the pack. Or is this a stupid question and I am missing something here?
grin.gif

Here it is: pack pretty sure it is the large and not the XL. Not sure where Muddy found one in the bargain cave.

i found the pack via the cell phone through deadeye, thanks again bud! i think limb uses the XL if i'm not mistaken. after he showed me how to hook up the lone wolf and then said that a double bull hubs will slip into the drop down bow holder i was sold. can't wait to put this sucker to use.

just the large, huh? damn, well, i guess i'll give it a whirl and see how it goes. XL means i'll be able to carry more necessary equipment.
wink.gif

This is how packable they can be.....I was on the move and wanted to check the scrapes out in the area I was hunting. Not the cabelas pack but shows just how easy they are to get around with....low profile
933littlest_on_the_move.jpg

Beware Muddy....the dumps I have been in the last few months has left me wanting to rip the arms out of the sockets of someone.....just have not found out who yet. I may be short but could put your skinny little frame in the shape of a pretzel in short of 10 seconds
grin.gif

yay.gif
icon_chain.gif

I can visualize that...kind of like the old Saturday Night Live Antabolic steriod, fish tranquilizer, Power Lifter .....oh he ripped his arms of folks.....

i already shot my buck, as long as you can put them back in the sockets i suppose i could help ya out.

Top Bottom