Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MIDWEST WHITETAIL-FEEDBACK

The show rocks! I really like how it started in the summer with scouting and getting footage of the bucks early. I always look forward to mondays and thursdays now. Keep up the great work! Just curious... How long are you planning on doing the shows? Just until deer season is over?

Shows in the off season detailing habitat improvement projects. These could be monthly, bi-monthly.
Love the show, explaining "why and how" of the stand set ups is huge.

i agree- habitat work would be great , foos plots, habitat improvement, even talk about all the programs that exist for landowners like whip,so many possibilities etc,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bullwinkle04</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Simply awesome IMO. I love Winke. </div></div> Be careful how you say that. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I like the show and like how it's put together.

As an out-of-stater, I reall like the informative description of how and why stand locations are chosen and the general hunting information. By far the best part is that it is put on by average everday people that seem genuinely excited about what they do, unlike some others where the excitement seems manufactured. Best show on tv and internet. I expect ya'll to go national, but I hope you keep it down to earth.

i want to say thanks to everyone for getting on and replying to this topic. really lucky to have great viewers and fellow hunters out there. and to answer some questions, the show is to continue until the last day of deer season, however, i agree with the idea to post maybe a monthly or bi monthly show. really good idea. thanks also we will be at many deer classics throughout the midwest so look for us. we are planned to continue the show next year. thanks to everyone once again for watching the shows and i hope they are entertaining as well as educational. thanks

Top Bottom