Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Million Dollar Rain

We are not "Bone DRy" over here near Ottumwa,but further east in Ill, and SE it is drier. WED Nite nice band of rain west cent IA,but it took all night to get east and by that time,,what began as a good 1/2 to inch,,dwindled down to 1/4'' at my place. I am glad for that though,,know there are many drier places,,especially east!

Spotty, had maybe a 1/10th yesterday afternoon. Last week cloud rolled thru showin on the radar it was a major downpour, didn't get a drop out of it. Need a good soaker soon this 1/10 here and there ain't cuttin it.

Lucky line there Muscatine,,narrow Ring of fire scenario on edge of heat dome, now building. Just NE of my land in Se IA. these narrow strips of a few blessed is all that is coming,,and even those will be in short supply if you read the weather service discussions. This heat Dome is getting stronger and covering more area of the midwest. Plants will have to grow on what moisture they have, for the next week of 90's,, maybe longer. Tomarrow 30 of the 50 US states will be 100' or more!

Top Bottom