Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MN Ski Opener Success!!!!!

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
I headed up to MN this past weekend to chase some ski's around as the season just opened on Saturday. I love this time of year up north!!!!!

The water conditions were very difficult as they have had lots of rain and run off as well, making clear lakes dirty. essentially it just made things flat out tough. during a regular trip, 8-10 fish a person is pretty typical. the lakes we hit are numbers lakes, not known for astronomical fish, just lots of them..... ill take it!!!

i struggled hard, i saw quite a few fish, but couldnt talk any into eating.

finally last night, just minutes before we left, i tied into this hawg!

47" and my personal best casting fish!

Thomas_47_Smudge_1.jpg

Thomas_47_smudge_2.jpg

if i knew how many casts i put into that fish, id prlly cry....

but all worth it in the end...
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nice fish Thomas, great pics.

That's a very strange shoreline there. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Congrats Thomas on the great Muskie!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I thought you caught a 48incher once????

I could be wrong........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a very strange shoreline there </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you caught a 48incher once </div></div>

i did, but that was trolling, this fish was casting

Great fish Tom, Congrates.
Now all you have to do is get one a little bigger then that, and so on, and so on. Gotta love draging in those big hogs!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you find somewhere in MN that it wasn't raining?????</div></div>

It was beautifull all weekend in St. Cloud.

we dodged a few storms, and got run off the lake twice for an hour at the worst, but other than that it was beautiful!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That's a very strange shoreline there. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Yeah, what kind of trees are those exactly?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Lake X strikes again!!!!

Nice fish, buddy!!

I think that thing could eat you...it might take a few meals, but....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think they are the mythical trees of Lake X </div></div>

That one photo-shopped blur to the left looks very familiar! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Pretty sneaky Tommy-boy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom