Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MN Ski Opener Success!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[q

That one photo-shopped blur to the left looks very familiar! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Pretty sneaky Tommy-boy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Yea... Im not the first to say it. But I was thinking it /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif
Those are odd looking.

Dean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the fish was photo shopped in and some of Thomas was photo shopped out.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Amazing.

Sometimes it just takes one fish to make the whole trip worth it...and one like that fits the bill perfectly.

Great pics.

hoofline.gif

Have you got one of these in your tackle box Thomas? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

duckling

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

no, but i have witnessed this happen in real life, not a lure either....

i was fishing in Canada years ago, and a family of ducks was swimming in tandem, when all of the sudden the last duckling was gone......

we casted in that bay for hours.....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I like toothy critters....nice!!!

I cleaned a decent pike a few yrs ago, not real big, maybe 35", it had a BIG BLACK BIRD in it's stomach, grossed me out.

Top Bottom