Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Monster Dubuque Buck...Wow!!!!!

iowabruce

Here's the photo guy's, enjoy this Iowa mega-buck.

DubBuck.jpg

DubBuck2.jpg

Wow, what a way to finish the year!

Thanks for posting,

Iowa Whitetail - since 1998
Iowa's Information Recource for Whitetail Deer

Is this a bow kill? Shotgun? Muzzle? That baby has got some serious mass. Any other details score etc...
That is what we all dream of!!! WOW!

It looks like he just sawed the rack off.

AAUHHH!! I hope he's mounting it!
Pupster

what a hog, why can't something like that walk past me some time. i guess i will just keep trying. let us know the info on this deer when you find out. thanks for the picture.

It takes one heck of a buck to get me wound up but this one ought to work. Absolute giant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!! now that's makes me depressed, take that picture off here before I shoot myself
wink.gif

What a dream buck,,you say 260??let us know the final score.........

Very impressive buck, sure would like to read the story behind this great kill. Congratulations!

I'd just like to have that baby in my hands to feel the mass, hope to see this one at the Classic in March!
wavey.gif

Man what Mass!! Bruce do you or Larry know know the guys name? If you do email me at [email protected] I'd like to see if he wants a story done on it if he hasn't been contacted already.

G6

Was his body huge or average size? I guess it would take a small moose to match that rack !

I'd have to have my safety harness on for sure cause I'd black out and fall out of my damb tree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

With a rack like that he probablly didn't rub trees he just knocked them over!! Any how what a buck, that man has to be thrilled!! Got a kick out of the comment about it looking like a moose, AWESOME DEER.

Top Bottom