Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More Deer Cam Pics....

G

This was sent in this week and we'll post the story soon on this one but this gives us a chance to thank everyone who submits or post photo's.

A picture tells a thousand words and it's what really makes this fun. So make sure you have a camera with you hunting or scouting. It seems like digital cameras have come down in price so you might look into world of digital photography as well.

deerexport1.jpg

Hillwalker,

Love the top photo, looks like a Loess Hills buck.

Good Hunting!

Your right. Look at the characteristics of the racks on the bottom 2. I think they are the same deer. I have a better Picture of the top buck in Aug. about a month later but I do not have it scanned yet.

Man, those pictures really get the blood boiling!

I'd love to add some of my own photos, but I don't have any good bucks on the Camtrakker this year. Its kind of strange actually. I just developed a roll yesterday and its all baldies with the exception of one spiker. Good thing I've seen some decent bucks on my scouting, or I'd be a little bummed. Oh well, the big boys don't stick their nose out until the rut anyway.

I'll try to post some pics of the drop tine buck next week. He should be out of velvet on my next roll of film. He likes having his picture taken..............

Tony, is there anyway to get some video on here? I got a huge (180+ I think) typical on video the other night and in my excitement I failed to take a still digital of him. Got over 2.5 min. of video. You can email me an answer. Tks. Tom

OK,
You showed me yours so I will show ya mine. Largest buck on deer cam that is. I have seen a couple larger but they are avoiding my camera like the plauge.

Enjoy!

everts8.jpg

Here is another one, this was sent in by member "Double Trouble." Another dandy buck, these deer cam photos are awesome.

Keep them coming!

droptine20buck.jpg

When did the DNR start the elk crossbreeding program!!!!? Very nice group of bucks...
Note to self...Time to buy a deer cam...
Thanks for sharing the photos...

I like to think that all deer, bucks or does are good. Some are just better than others. I've actually hunted some does that gave me more greif than alot of bucks. I'm after this one tomorrow.

2%20deer%20cam.JPG

Harvesttime,

Yep we can run some video for you! Gotta huge double droptines ( both sides ) on a video clip in the PMA conference.

Send to:

Iowa Whitetail
PO Box 710
Harlan, Iowa 51537

Thanks!

What I wouldn't give to shot a buck ( or even see one with a drop tine ) Nice pics. Good Luck on the SOON approaching season. Let us know if any of you get the bucks you seen on the Cameras. SD Buck

Hey everyone.......... Last Friday I sent Tony the photo of the 8pt walking along the edge of the cornfield. This picture came from one of the two homebrews that I built this summer using this site and linking to jesseshuntingpage. I would like to hear your estimation of what you think this deer will gross score and what further potential you think this deer has if I pass on him this year. In other words should I let him pass if given the shot. Also if anyone has the info or "recipe" for rigging up a digital camera I what appreciate knowing how to modify one to work in a trail cam. This photography "addiction" is going to cost a fortune in developing film at the rate I'm going.
Thanks for your imput......Two weeks and counting!!!!!

deerexport1.jpg

I don't think there is enough info to estemate the size of the rack. I will go this far though, it's alot better than a 120 something deer and I believe it is a fairly young deer. I am guessing him to be young because of the shape of his body through the back, no sway.

I will give you a 135 class there does not seem to be alot of mass picture could be decieving let him walk unless he is a trophy to you. If you do not get a lot of gun pressure on this land and you let him walk he may add some serious mass then you will be talking bruiser category.

Top Bottom