Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mt lion cub

MtLionKid

Hi guys. I'm new here & saw this for real on friday. I stayed home form school to check my trail cam before the weekend. I was in my treestand & saw this BIG orange cat walking to me. At 1st I thought it might be a fox or a bob cat but the tail was to long. I started to get nervus because it was to close & keeped putting its nose in the air. Then it came over by my ladder & was about as tall as the second step! Then I got really nervus because it keeped circling my ladder! It looked at me when I tried to shoe it away. Then it put its feet on my step!!! I was freeking out!!! It left & I hope I never see it again!!! Do you guys think the mom or the dad might be in my woods? I don't want to be a mt lion dinner!!! I didn't show my dad the pitcher because he is after a big deer and want him to get it & I think he will be able to scare away the cub if it comes near him.

21120-hunt0022.2.jpg

That is the funniest thing I ever saw. Nice Kitty Cat you got there!! Definitely not a mt. lion.

I would definately let someone else hunt that area. There is a new strand of dna recently found in studies that is causeing the stripes to appear on some Mt. lions which are thought to be the most dangerous of all cat speacies. Hybrids if you will. I would get in touch with someone from Obama's administration.....They may want to spend millions or even billions to study what you have found.

I would get in touch with someone from Obama's administration.....They may want to spend millions or even billions to study what you have found.

If Obama is the answer it must have been a stupid question.

Saw that on another website and thought I would share, had to wait for some one to bring him up though. Even I had to laugh at that one! :D

Guys I emailed Obama to see what he can do about the Iowa mt lion problem. I bet if I dint try to shoe it away it would try to eat me. It keeped flikin its tail real fast like it was hungry and one time it even hunched its back it made it self bigger than before!!! Is it safe for dad to be in the woods?

Top Bottom