Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mt lion cub

Or did you mean like 220volts? I think dad said we have 220 in the shop but we I dont think we have a cord long enough to reach the woods. What is the bucket for? Do you fill it with water and hook up the 220 to it and it shocks the mt lion???

Menards has a Black Friday sale on extension cords. Hit that and get that 220 plugged in and snap that puddy tat.

Do they make a 221? Isnt that the next size bigger? Do I need a fur liscents?

No 221 that I am aware of, but I have a 223 you can borrow. Not sure if it is yet big enough. If not, I may have a .338 lupua you can borrow. Should be able to take him down. No guarantee's, but the best option you have at this point in the game. I definitely wouldn't be bow hunting there, doubt there are any deer left in the area anyways.

You ever see any black helicopters by chance? Just curious...

I guess I should mention, I have a trap that will hold it here at my house. Might want to make sure there are no children, midgets or women with shoe size 9 or smaller walking around though.

Guys I have been trying to find a pitcher of a ditch tiger and have been all over the internet and cant find one. My science teacher said theres no tigers in Iowa!!! Just mt lions and bobcats right?

O no, ditch tigers are real. They are very elusive and from what I understand, one has never been photographed dead............. Wait, Bonker may have had something along those lines...........

I think you should go buy some Pu-239, use the tools in your father’s shop to fashion a retro “Little Boy” or “Fat man” and nuke the bastard. Might ruin deer hunting in the area for a few years but what the hell, the lion will eat all your deer anyway.

:D Ya gotta love this place!!!! :way: This just to had to come from DesMoines or central Iowa!

Last edited:
ewwwww the elusive ditch tiger.... I have heard that the Indians use to trap them with a sparkled leash and can of Fancy Feast. Then they would give them to the white men as gifts to endanger the entire race!

ewwwww the elusive ditch tiger.... I have heard that the Indians use to trap them with a sparkled leash and can of Fancy Feast. Then they would give them to the white men as gifts to endanger the entire race!

My uncle has some snares and my mom has some glitter and fake diemond things. Will it work if I put red glitter on the snare to make it look like shiney meat or should I use the diemond things to get some sparkle? I spose I gotta get a fur liscents.

I am going to check our cameras saturday real fast. I will take my shotgun just incase I see the cub again.

Top Bottom