Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 07 Bow Buck (21 pt)

Tall_Tines

Hey guys. bout time i finally posted my pics on here. I Shot this buck on the 7th with my bow. I found his matched set last year and was in awww. I have one of his sheds from the previous year and he piled on the inches from 2 years ago to last year. I had my cams up all year trying to get pics of him and failedto until 3 weeks ago. I saw him from stand 2 days before I shot him but he didn't come close enough. He came in with a doe and gave me a perfect 20 yard Broadside shot. I knew when I released he was done. He came in to ten yards and dropped. Needless to say I am very very happy. No official score yet but I have scored him and came up with 21 scorable and 226 gross 221 4/8 net.
harvest1.JPG
harvest2.JPG

All I can say is WOW! I hope to see him at the Classic and maybe you can get some sponsors /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Congrats on a dandy!

Very beautiful deer and congrats on your journey and reward of havesting him. That is something to be very proud of and to never forget. Buck of a lifetime.

You done real good.

That deer is of a caliber many of us may never lay eyes on. Big congrats, real quality photos to go with it.You done good man!

What a great buck!! And an awesome ending to your encounters with this giant!! Its also nice to hear someone that isnt bragging about those numbers making him famous!! Although I think you deserve some pretty recognition with a picture perfect ending like that!! CONGRATS!

Top Bottom