Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 07 Bow Buck (21 pt)

thanks guys. Yes I am having it mounted. People were telling me to find someone to do it for free just for the publicity of it but I decided to have it done right. I took it down to Coulson in Ankeny. His work looks great. Paid extra to have it done in time for the classic so it will definately be there. I will try to get some more pics of the sheds on here for you too.

hoofline.gif

WOW he is a dandy, Congrats! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

WOW>>WOW>>>WOW!!!!

envious.....envious....envious.......what a monster, great story, great history, congrats on killing what'll likely be one of the best bow bucks killed in N.A this yr.

Awesome deer. Congrats on putting the pieces together. It's great to see a hunter connect the dots on a mature whitetail. Hey, I'd just like to have blind luck on a hawg like that.

Top Bottom