Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 2012 Shot gun buck

That is the Coralville Reservoir in the back ground, the deer was taken in southern Iowa. Thanks for all the replies, I'm going to have a smile on my face for awhile from this brute.

It's crazy, but it seems those mega-giants with that mass have weak spots in their main beams. You'd think it would take a collision with a train to break something like that, but I've seen a number of times. You bet, I'd walk every square inch of that area trying to find that. Heck, it would be bigger than most sheds!

OMG!!!!! And I don't use that often! haha. Great deer. At 50 yards that deer would have been safe from me...all the shaking would have made me about 8 feet off when I pulled the trigger! :) Possibly a good thing you didn't know exactly how big it was! Awesome deer!

How did I miss this thread? What an old bruiser! Would love to know what he scored before he got busted up! Congrats on a buck of a lifetime! :way:

This buck mount is in the Coralville Scheels if anyone cares to see him. Congrats, that's a honker of a buck.

He is an absolute monster. Does that 255 number include if he weren't missing the rest of his main beam? If not, you think he's closer to 300?

Everytime I'm in Scheels I have to stop and stare. Blocking traffic or not!

Top Bottom