Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 22 pointer

coonriver

Mike's Taxidermy
Got my deer last weekend with the muzzy,shot him at 150 yards.I shot at him the night before and missed but got him the next day.he green scored at 172 2/8",shortest point was 3".Not huge but a decent deer for this part of the state.
_original.jpg

Last edited:
Not huge?!?! Boggles my mind how warped people are lol, hope to see some better pics!

Congrats tho on a great buck!

Last edited:
Awesome buck! Congrats on a dandy. Oh and like everyone else said. MORE PICS please!

I don't think he was that old? He had the body size of a medium doe and there were basket rack deer 1 1/2 year old deer that was with him and they had bigger bodies,I looked at the teeth on him and they are all pointed and sharp.Going to have the CO look at it and see what he thinks.I don't think he can be much older then 2 1/2? I know it's a big rack for a 2 1/2 but I'll see what he thinks.

2 1/2-3 is what I thought he looked which is why I asked- and if that turns true (not saying you should have passed cause I certainly would have shot him) but can you imagine that deer at 6! either way great buck and nice work getting the job done!

2 1/2-3 is what I thought he looked which is why I asked- and if that turns true (not saying you should have passed cause I certainly would have shot him) but can you imagine that deer at 6! either way great buck and nice work getting the job done!
Yes I have thought about that many times,What would he look like in a few years? Around here deer don't get much older then 2 1/2-3 1/2 years old when you have people shoot the first thing with antlers that come by,We have 1 mile sections here and everybody pretty much can hunt what they want as far as property.Between bow and late muzzy I have passed up well over 100 bucks,my kids and my wife deer hunt and ended up shooting does the last day of there seasons because they never had anything big enough to shoot,my wife got her doe the last day of 2 season with the muzz,she had 3 bucks with the does in the group but shot the biggest doe because the bucks weren't big enough.

Top Bottom