Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 235" Trail Cam Deer

DarkMark

I got this city boy on cam and kept it a secret til now. I had him scouted pretty well but knew I probably wouldnt be able to shoot him. Somebody shot him last fall but I havent heard what he scored gross. Does anybody know about this deer? Im guess 235" but rumor is 242"

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Truely a GIANT buck for sure. Hard to believe the harvest of a buck of that calibur could stay quiet. I certainly haven't heard of anything though. Thanks for the image.

The harvest photo was on the board at sportsmans. I beleave it was a city deer and that may be why it stayed quiet. The secret society and all.

I heard n saw pics that it was taken off or right next to hyperion golf course. Absolute beast of a deer...hope it was taken legally but from the sound of it its questionable!

That deer wasn't kept quiet at all. I just looked through my email and I received those pictures on August 19th which is 8 days after they were taken. I have seen those pictures a LONG time ago right after they were taken. From the description of where the buck was in the email a long with those pics my buddy drove out there and sure as heck there was that deer. I have watched at least an hour of footage of that deer he took over the summer.

Very impressive deer!! The buck did indeed get harvested and at one time I did have that picture in a text message but I never saved it. I have heard from a few guys that a well deserving archer got to take that deer. Awesome buck!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom