Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 235" Trail Cam Deer

Good god.

A few things would happen if I got that trail cam pic.

1. I would wet myself when I saw that pic and had permission to hunt where that buck lived.
2. I would get fired for calling in sick every day to hunt that buck.
3. Wife would leave me for talking/hunting/dreaming about that buck nonstop.
4. I would miss that buck broadside at 15 yards when given the chance and the cycle would start all over again. :D:D

eh.. i'd pass him up.. if there was a bigger one behind him.. :drink2:

hyperion golf course... is that right next to camp dodge? sounds familiar

so just a curious question, how did you come up with 235"?? sheds off of him by any chance?? I also saw the picture up at sportsmans

I saw these pictures back in August from my buddy, his cousin got them on trail camera. I have the exact same pictures that were posted saved in my email. No joke, I live a half mile from where these pictures were taken. I would sure like to know how this buck was shot around me. If people know, I would definitely like to hear it.

Good god.

A few things would happen if I got that trail cam pic.

1. I would wet myself when I saw that pic and had permission to hunt where that buck lived.
2. I would get fired for calling in sick every day to hunt that buck.
3. Wife would leave me for talking/hunting/dreaming about that buck nonstop.
4. I would miss that buck broadside at 15 yards when given the chance and the cycle would start all over again. :D:D
Thats pretty good your wife gets sick of hearing about deer hunting as well huh?:grin:

Just cause they found deer laying dead doesnt mean they were poached, it means nobody took the meat and didnt give it to HUSH. And how do you know it was that buck if if the head wasn't on it?

I do not believe this deer was poached at all. I know a guy from "the secret society" that knew the deer well and there were also many others that did. They even knew the person who killed it. I have personally seen the pictures of the deer with the hunter. If it would have been poached he would of been busted so fast it wouldn't have even been funny. Too many people knew of it, only so many people could hunt him and one of those got him.

I do not know if it was poached or not. But I do know it had a white tag on the antler in the harvest pic and all of the city buck tags I have seen have been orange. Also a deer that big you would of thought you would of herd of it being shot and a score. As far as the head being cut off that is not true. Unless they loaded it in the truck took pics and then unloaded it and cut the head off and dumped the body.

I live a half mile from where the pictures were taken, I would bet he was poached. There is just no way anyone can hunt him from where he was living.

Deer wonder, so lets just say a guy did poach him who in there right mind would hang a pic in a local outdoor shop if it wasnt legit. Second it clearly was not one of the headless deer found since pics prove that it was still attached so that rules out the 99% sure it was poached theory.I guess what I am saying if you dont know who shot it or the story maybe you should not get on the internet and spread what you think are facts. It happens every year for every big deer.

Well guys... after all this... I'd be scared to put pics on here if I shot a deer over 200". It'd only be a matter of time before someone started saying I poached it.

Top Bottom