Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Daughter's first deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My Daughter's first deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great memory for the both of you. Congratulations to both the hunter and the guide(Dad)

Scott. I field dress all my deer back here at the house. I dont want gut piles on the farms to draw in coyotes. It is also easier to get washed up after. When I process the deer I just cut the tag off and keep it with the antlers. No Full mount but a shoulder mount is coming. I dont have any room for a full mount I have three full mount bears and 15 deer heads already.

WOW,way to go!
waytogo.gif

Unbelievable! I had been hunting 10 years before I connected on a buck that nice!
grin.gif
Tell her congratulations!

wow your little girl must be a tough cookie to handle the recoil of a 50 cal muzzle loader. Did you use a smaller powder charge? Congrats a dandy buck

I just drilled two small homes inthe fore arm and bolted on the tripod. You have to drill the holes throught the top of the tripod also. If you try this try to get a sunpak tripod. If you get a cheap walmart one it will break from the recoil. This is one of the only ones I found that was small and would with stand the recoil.

Very cool! Nothing like that experience. Have not taken my own yet but taken many other youths and I would almost, I say almost give up my season to take youths. Nice deer and very cute kid. Tell her congrats.

Top Bottom