Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Huntin Buddies

ksarcher

PMA Member
The Kansas crew had a great year. These are all guys I know and share my passion with. Best year I can remember.....EVER!

I started it off on Oct 2nd

011_11.jpg

Then came Daryl on the 16th

DSC00407.jpg

Then Aaron on the 26th (in the middle)

100_0446.jpg

Then Scott on the 27th

PA270049.jpg

Then Danny on the 29th

DSC00444.jpg

Then Matt on the 30th

DSC_7511.jpg

Then Nick on Nov 9th

DSC_7813.jpg

Then Jon today the 20th

DSC00484.jpg

All over 150" with three over 190" and one over 200". All with archery equipment.

For five of us, our biggest ever.

Hope this doesn't seem like boasting, just wanted to share our great year with you guys.

Caz

not boasting at all!!!!!

that is why i hunt right there!!!!

to share in my best bud's success!!!!

you Kansas boys have been laying the smack down this year! Congrats on a fine year and good luck in the future!!!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Boasting? Heck no, this is one of the finest threads in the whole outfit! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Those are all very sweet bucks. Matt's is the most unique one I've seen this year...not to take away from any other bucks in this post or that have been posted on this site. Something about that whole picture and the palmation is awesome to me.

Congrats to you all...and it's called sharing not BOASTING...and thank you for sharing...btw your buck was a heck of kickoff for this year. You guys have put some nice ones down, that's for sure.

Those bucks are the reason I belong to this site...not did Bill tag or not .... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif congrats to you and your buddies.

Awesome post Caz!! Congrats to you and your buds, and by the way, if there's any ever extra room around yalls campfire you let me know!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Great Post...Great Pictures...Great Bucks. If I were from Kansas I'd try weasel into what appears to be a great group of hunters. Something about comraderie that I long for.
Not boasting at all, but just to let you know, that group of pics gives you the priviledge of doing just so!
Congrats on the great year, enjoy the many fine moments of reliving each other's success.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kansasdeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome post Caz!! Congrats to you and your buds, and by the way, if there's any ever extra room around yalls campfire you let me know!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Anytime Slayer, anytime.

freaking awesome pictures! The heavy mass buck- what kind of camera was that picture taken with? It is one of the best photos I have ever seen!

Good lord that's a lot of antler.

I have officially changed my mind from searching for jobs in Iowa to searching for jobs in KS. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luke Haugland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">freaking awesome pictures! The heavy mass buck- what kind of camera was that picture taken with? It is one of the best photos I have ever seen! </div></div>

I am not sure of the brand, but it was a very nice SLR with a great lens. The lighting and the use of light reflectors are what makes that photo stand out. The man named Danny in the 5th picture was the photographer.

Caz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If I were from Kansas I'd try weasel into what appears to be a great group of hunters. Something about comraderie that I long for.
</div></div>

......and you'd be welcomed Kaare.

Caz

Top Bottom