Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Huntin Buddies

Thanks for sharing! A great group of bucks, but what really stands out are the quality of your pictures. It's easy to see you take the extra effort to take a quality shot. Congrats on a heck of season!

clap.gif

Unbelievable!! What a stack of bucks you guys laid down this year!! Truly incredible!! Way to go all of you

Awesome bucks and pictures. Just one thing stuck out though, Scott's buck with the forked G2 has a chunk of his ear gone, which is in the spot where most penned deer have ear tags. Did that one get loose or was it just a battle wound?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmm46</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome bucks and pictures. Just one thing stuck out though, Scott's buck with the forked G2 has a chunk of his ear gone, which is in the spot where most penned deer have ear tags. Did that one get loose or was it just a battle wound? </div></div>

No pen slaughter took place ladies. All fair chase.

Caz

Awesome and great work guys, see no big deer in Iowa, they are all in Kansas!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Hey KSArcher, is that Danny Williams in one of the pictures from McPherson? I grew up in Mac, he is a little older but went to school with my brothers. He has a brother David and a sister Becky, right? My Dad played a lot of golf with their Dad before he passed some years ago. I shot a nice 8 pt up by Kanapolis Lake this year, may try and get a picture on here. If you see him say hi from Chandler, he knows my brother Monte who lives up by the lake. Also my buddie Brian who works for Williams out of Conway either works with Scott in one of the pict or one of his brothers. Pretty cool, I know live in Eastern KS.

Not trying to hijack your thread, but here is another KS buck to add to the list. Couldn't pass up this nice 8pt I shot around the Lake. Danny knows Trent who is in 2nd picture with me.

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

Like High Country, I am not trying to hi-jack your thread Caz!!!

There was another big Kansas Non-typical taken recently.... Man talk about character and a lot of drop-tines!!!!

A pig to say the least!!!

This linke will take you to the story...

Mark.... Big-ass Kansas Non-typical

My hats off to all of you on your spectacular season! Wow! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLOACA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for sharing! A great group of bucks, but what really stands out are the quality of your pictures. It's easy to see you take the extra effort to take a quality shot. Congrats on a heck of season! </div></div>

Ditto & absolutely amazing.

Top Bottom