Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Quest for HEARTATTACK continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phensway

Due to some friendly advice I deleted the pictures. I am opting out of the publicity for now. Sorry fellas but maybe after I kill him

Last edited:
We have an amazing story! I want to share but it would take forever and I want to save It for North American Whitetail.

Omg... that thing is 220 easy. I have said it before and I will say it again inch for inch I think illinois has bigger deer. I have seen giants there much bigger than any iowa buck I have seen. You kill that deer you will be on the cover. If you kill it call dnr asap and bring them to the kill site. That way you may avoid all the bs that im sure will follow. I could not sleep if I knew it was on my farm. Im sure I would gdt fired and divorced.

That deer is WELL north of 200. Play it smart and get that dude! Amazing animal no doubt. Thanks for sharing!

Wow is all I can say. Any hard horn pics? Do you have him patterned? Bedding area, food source, etc? Good luck man, once in a lifetime is all that comes to mind :way:

Wow is all I can say. Any hard horn pics? Do you have him patterned? Bedding area, food source, etc? Good luck man, once in a lifetime is all that comes to mind :way:

I got one sequence of him hard horned already. We deployed 15 cameras to try and get some more shots. We know where two of his bedding areas are. We got daytime pics of him last season when we were hunting him hard but we were in the wrong stands!

Last edited:
Well into 200's. IL could be good but a deer like this is rare because usually he would have been killed 3-4 years ago with the droves of folks that go there to simply "get a nice buck" and it's ruined the potential for bucks like this to exist. Lucky dude to have lived and you're a lucky dude for being able to hunt him. good luck!!!

Thanks for sharing. I hate to say it but it would be in ur best interest to not say much more til hes on the ground! Big boys like that bring out the worst in good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom