Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Backpack or Fannypack

This may be a dumb question, but when you are in your stand, where do you put the backpack? You couldn't wear it and putting it under the seat would leave less room on the platform. I'm thinking you must hang it from a hook around knee level???
smile.gif

With the weight of the stand on your pack just about smash everything in it? And that setup works to carry in a DB blind also? Looks decent. Thanks for the PIC.

I added a Badlands Stealth RTF (that's a "Roll Top Fannypack" for those not in the know
grin.gif
) to by deer gear arsenal. Scheels in Lincoln had them on sale for $49 which is about half price(I guess because they must be last year's model). Looks to be a fantastic pack, and I can't wait to try it out. And like Shredder said, you can't beat the Badlands warranty. If something goes wrong, no matter whose fault it is, they'll fix it free.

Here's what the warranty information on the hang tag said:

The Amazing Badlands Warranty

If you have read any other catalog while shopping for that'perfect pack,' you will notice one thing is consistent - they always have a little paragraph on the back page explaining their warranty. It goes something like this; 'We warranty all of our products for life (here comes the loop hole) against manufacturers defects.' If we (the other manufacturers deem the problem to be abuse, animal damage or user fault we will fix it for a nomial fee. Simply return the pack along with form A, B, and C, a receipt, and a list of what you were wearing at the time of purchase. Also include a notarized letter proving you are the original owner." Wow!

The Badlands Unconditional Limetime Warranty goes like this: We don't care what happened or whose fault it was, we will fix it for free forever, as long as it remains repairable (we had to have one condition). We could not care less if you bought it at a garage sale or gear swap, as long as it says Badlands on the pack, it's covered. All we ask is that you use and abuse your pack as much as possible, so we can learn how to make better products. Now you see why we thought it would be a shame to hide a warranty like thiss in fine print at the bottom of a page."

i hang mine from the top of my sticks, about ass level. or, in my ladder stand, i have a piece of bungee that i hang it from

Yea, Yea, Yea, I've heard em all. Greenhead loves to make fun of all the stuff I "need". I did get "over center" on one occasion this year while stalking one with it on my back. The buck found it amusing I am sure...
grin.gif

This is the way I load it up now... a little more compact...

26LW2.JPG

Alaskan, I have the same pack and purchased the bow/gun carrier from crooked horn and put onto the bottom. I haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but it looks like it will work great. If I had to buy again I would get what RUDD has.

Top Bottom