Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New DVD - HWP 6!

Gladiator

PMA Member
Some of you have had a vested interest in Dbltree's condition and know that we did an interview with him earlier this winter. That full interview is at the end of this year's DVD. HWP 6 is available today for the first time - see below.

HWP 6 Trailer

As always, with OneCam's blessing, we are PUMPED to bring you this year's DVD for a couple reasons -

1) Dbltree (Paul Knox/Lick Creek) has a 15 minute message at the end you don't want to miss
2) It has the largest set of bucks we've ever shot - 14 bucks with an average of 150 inches of antler.
3) As always, we bring you more than just a hunt/kill...we bring you a story with a great message.
4) Seriously, it's only $5.00. :)

We obviously have no aim to get rich - only a calling to bring the best story we can to viewers each year so we can do it again the following year.

**And this year, I'll even throw out my best salesman claim - that if you don't like it, you can return it with a note and I will personally send your $5.00 back. We don't even care if you buy one and then give it to your buddies to watch. As always, this is done for all of you....and yes, we have fun doing it!

They will also be at the Iowa Deer Classic this weekend and the Wisconsin Deer Classic in a couple weeks.

If you watch it anytime soon, please feel free to come back and give an HONEST review so others can make a decision on buying one.

Buy the DVD now - Buy Here

When asked what the word “deliberate” means, most people respond with the words “intentional”or “purposeful.” It’s not by coincidence we’ve titled our dvd series “Hunting with a Purpose.”

Everything we do is incredibly intentional and deliberate – as stewards planting foodplots and creating habitat; as hunters studying the wind and learning where bedding areas are; as story tellers in how we want to tell our stories; and even as sons and daughters how we want to live our lives… This DVD was made deliberately for you – in hopes it might bring intention to your life.

Cover.jpg

Back.jpg

Just ordered mine. I haven't seen any of your videos from the past. Looking forward to it.

I'll be picking mine up this weekend. Looking forward to it. It's one of the few dvd's that I get every year.

Strayer is been busy packing since he got home from work. He even had to bribe his kids to speed up the process - although he says the pay isn't very good for them! :D Thanks for the orders everyone!! :way:

Looking forward to it fellas. Have watched the videos in the past and really enjoy them. Have fun at the classic and hoping you guys sell a boat load of DVDs

Kratz

Ordered mine Wednesday I believe and it was in the mailbox Saturday afternoon. Finally got a chance to watch some of it and I have to say so far it has been awesome as usual. That double had to have been intense. Thats as far as I've gotten so far, but will be finishing it tonight.

Best one you guys have put out yet. Pauls interview is powerful.

I agree 100% with Matt. My wife Laurie happened to be in the cave when Paul's final segment started last night on the DVD. I had made her aware of the situation back when the donation drive was going on. We both watched it together. I seem to be more emotional with each passing year now and his words moved me to tears. Laurie's comment concerning Paul was spot on - "what a powerful witness of Christ's grace". Obviously Paul touched her heart also.

I highly encourage everyone to pick up a copy of one of the best DVD products in the outdoor industry.

Finished it last night. By far my favorite hunting DVD I have bought. The hunts are outstanding but I personally like the stories and the message as much as the hunts themselves. Pauls message at the end was very humbling and touching. Great product guys.

Top Bottom