Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Magazine recommendations

Hawk32

PMA Member
I haven't had any subscriptions to hunting magazines for quite some time. What are some of your guys recommendations/favorites. Looking for primarily bowhunting mags but open to others.

thx

Seems as though most bow hunting magazines are the same articles over and over again other than success stories.. I just subscribed to a couple totally different mags to mix it up a bit..."Trapper & Predator Caller" and "Pond Boss"

I read the Qdma magazines more than anything else. It's only 6 issues a year, but the best IMO. I'm not much on just reading about what someone else killed. I'd rather read to learn and Qdma provides that.

I think Shedhunter mentioned it, but the magazine SaskGuy writes for. Can't find my issue laying around, but it is an awesome magazine with very few ads.

I just peruse them at Walmart when I have a chance and need to kill some time. If I find something in one that I need to have, then I'll buy, but it's been awhile since I bought one. Other than that, I like the real world stories and tips on IW. :D

I had NAW for years, but it's crap anymore compared to what it was. I had every magazine for 25 years and let my subscription run out. It's loaded with a bunch of non-whitetail hunting stuff anymore....

North American Whitetail is the best. I also get Petersen's Bow Hunting. Petersen's Bow Hunting is good if your just learning the sport. I would like some more information on Big Buck Magazine.

Thx. been looking over all these online. Hard to choose. I used to get Iowa Game and Fish and enjoyed that but haven't seen it in yrs. Anyone still get it?

Top Bottom