Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New must have application

what a bunch of crybabies.... seriously, you guys griping about the technological age, get over it and yourselves! if you don't want to use hand held devices, so be it, but there is NOTHING wrong with enjoying the benefits of cool toys! Go back to your cave, draw a picture with a piece of charcoal and let live....

sheesh.

Hungry Thomas?

Not everyone is going to agree with everyone and everything
they do.

Seems like you don't want any comments if people disagree with
your opinion. If so please let us know your opinion before we post.

DOR - Great idea even though I may or may not use it.
I am prety sure you will use the negative and positive comments
to make it even better or for your next idea. :way:

apps.gif

The safety aspect of this app is attractive. When I pass out from ozone exposure, my wife will know where to find me. :D

Interesting reading. Just another point of reference. Had a friend years ago who probably was one of the most secretive hunters I know. No one was going to know where he bow hunted. I mean no one.
One night he didn't come home. Was found finally after 3 days. Had fallen and broke both legs and no matter how hard he tried to get out was unable to do it. Was found dead and something like this probably could have saved his life . No sure he would have used something like this but at least now its an option. His death changed my thinking and I at least alert someone where I am. Keep thinking.

Top Bottom