Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New TC Triumph

Thanks. Think I may be sold on Nikon.

Picked up a cleaning kit for it today. They recommended cleaning it before using it to get the manufacturer coating off. Wow, that was a lot of dirty looking stuff that came out of the barrel. Used a good solvent, wiped it clean, and applied some bore butter. It's clean as a whistle now and ready to go. Just need to get some powder, primers, and bullets. :)

I just upgraded my muzzy from an old remington to a TC Bone Collector and I paired it with a Cabelas Powderhorn Scope. I am very impressed with the package I got thru cabelas. I havent been out and shot it and dont plan to in the near future but it was on sale and I couldnt resist. I think for the money the Cabelas powderhorn is hard to argue with.

Still looking.

Brad, looked at that Leupold link. Looks like a nice scope. I'll have to get a few of these in hand and look through them. Your point of seeing the circle with a deer as a dark background was a good one.

Top Bottom