Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NY Giant!!!

WNY_Bowhunter

I don't post on this site very much. Mostly, its because I'm from the east coast and am usually in a state of shock after seeing all of those Iowa monsters posted on here...
crazy.gif
. I came across these trail cam pics. on the awesome antlers website yesterday. I've posted them on a couple other sites(kisky,realtree) so some of you on here may have already seen them. Anyways, just thought that I'd post them here too for my fellow mid-western whitetail freaks to see. Note...I cropped these...the originals are full-sized and are dated 8/2/07.

What a stud...those are what I call BROWTINES!!! If this is in fact a NY deer as is claimed, he'll no doubt surpass the current state archery record (205"). Seeing photos of a buck of this caliber from my region of my home state kinda depresses me...we've got the potential to grow some real monsters out here. Unfortunately, you can't grow booners when they're hanging on the meatpole as yearlings...
frown.gif
mad.gif

Here's the only info. the guy (who claims to be from here in western NY) posted....

I put my camera out in this spot to try it out. I figured I would get some does and smaller bucks. Boy was I shocked to see this deer. We also got two nice tens that would score in the 140's and a few nice eights in the 120's. This is a very heavily hunted area, so we were shocked. Needless to say, my wife and I will be spending alot of time hunting this area, saving our best stands for the rut.

Any guesses on his score and age?

mdgc0120.jpg

mdgc0121.jpg

mdgc0119.jpg

And who says eastern bucks are small....that is as good as any Iowa buck I have seen in years. Good luck in the harvest of him.

Wow thats just insane big. I bet that guy isn't anxious for the season to start
grin.gif
I probably wouldn't sleep until October if I knew I could hunt that buck.

Guess on age = MATURE probably 6 or 7 and a half.

As far as score, he'll get scored as a mainframe 8...and will easily reach the minimum inches in deductions to be scored as a Non-typical. Pretty hard to "guess-score" any non-typical. Easily over 200 is all I can say.

What a pig

Wow! We have some of those around here but there in fences and on hormone growth meds. the bucks are sold around the country for big $$. Just a little unbelievable and suspicious to me.

I'll tell you what boys............if that was my trail cam, not a hope in hell anyone would see those pics unless I knew he was dead.
laugh.gif

By the way, crazy big buck!!
crazy.gif

Top Bottom