Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

one night, and life around a deer carcass

Hey, ya want a couple of catcicles? I hear they make good 'yote bait. Or better yet, a five gallon bucket full of catcicles.

That bobcat looks like a bigun. Sweet pics

Last night the skunk ran everyone off early and brought his girlfriend for a romantic dinner, while his big coon buddy stands guard.

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Today I took Coyotekillers advise and put a bag of dog food in a hole with some old meat from the freezer and poured 5 gallons of old frying grease from the diner in town over it. Really wondering how the coyotes will react to something that new to them. I am sure the skunks will love it. I will try the video mode, as soon as I find my camera instructions. I have not done that yet. I was always afraid I would get too much crow video. Does it burn up the batteries fast?

Amazing pics your are getting. I absolutely love this thread.
If you want to get serious about getting rid of the coyotes....then find a good trapper and turn him loose. The guys that really know what they are doing can put the hurt on the coyote population. You will only be able to call so many in before they get wise to that.
Thanks for taking the time to post the pics...incredible.

Unreal set of pics man! Yotes, Bobtail, Coon, and Skunk all in one pic!?!??! Crazy chit! Cant believe the skunk rules the roost of that timber. LOL.

Unreal set of pics man! Yotes, Bobtail, Coon, and Skunk all in one pic!?!??! Crazy chit! Cant believe the skunk rules the roost of that timber. LOL.

Just think of 6 people standing in a room, and one of them had the farts real bad. Where would the other 5 people be standing? :grin:

Wow, you had about every varmint in the woods come into that carcass. It's no wonder it didn't take long for them to make it into just a pile of bones.

One thing you can do is get a remote security system and put it on the bait pile and the alarm can wake you in your house then you sneak out and shoot them. I have not done this but have been told it works awesome and is a blast. :) the guy that told me about it also uses a night vision scope. I thought the security system idea is sweet now only if I can incorporate into deer hunting. During the day of course.

Truly amazing! The pic with the cat laying down and waiting for the skunk to finish is awesome! I can't believe you can't call those yotes in. Thanks for sharing!

I just suck as a predator caller. Actually the last time I tried the fox pro on them was when I shot the big female last month. I have just been watching the bait from the house. Gonna go over the hill to look for sheds tomorrow where they spend the day and try calling them, before blowing it out.

Top Bottom