Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Opening day success!! Her 2008 Archery Whitetail

buck1979

My wife Rochelle was first up for opening day of whitetail season. When this ten pointer we had been watching in the summer came cruising by on the first night I suggested that it was early in the season and she might want to wait for a bigger one... Well there was no "waiting for a bigger one"...let's just say she pretty well told me to shut up and get the camera rolling if I wanted it on tape.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif So fair enough I thought, she only started hunting last year and it's bigger than the deer she took last fall. She had also said she wanted a "fuzzy horned" one this year, so she put a Muzzy phantom in the 4 1/2 yr old at 18 yrds. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

PICT0025.JPG

Congrats. And thank god she shot that one and not one of the bigger ones. She left them for you. Good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REDTRUCKBED</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Congrats. And thank god she shot that one and not one of the bigger ones. She left them for you. Good luck. </div></div>

That kinda crept into my thoughts too! We were sitting at that location waiting for a nice even typical 10 that should be around that 170 net mark (saskguy, you know him as "spike")... Now I might have to stick him.

Rochelle said to me... My goal every year is and will be to try and take one better than before, even if only a little better....She is absolutly on the right thought track. I really wanted her to wait for the 170, but thought about it...we had fun, she had a blast, and harvested a mature deer...Nothin wrong with that!

Congrats to Rochelle! and you too Dean! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

WOW, the Ladies are already stackin' em up this year!!!

Keep it up Girls! that includes you Mud /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REDTRUCKBED</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Congrats. And thank god she shot that one and not one of the bigger ones. She left them for you. Good luck. </div></div>

Were I come from that is one of the big ones... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Re: Opening day success!! Her 2008 Archery Whiteta

Congrats to Rochelle! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Get some good footage Dean?

Loaded some footage last night on the Mac...Looks good, real good. Good enough that I'm happy with the footage anyway.

Awesome buck for Rochelle, congrats /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Enjoyed the story very much. I know several video guys, and they all say the same line "the guy behind the camera is in charge!" Sounds like someone else was running the show on your hunt /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Congrats to your wife and yourself! Great buck!

Top Bottom