Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

OT- Dale Jr.

fatboy

It is sad when Theresa thinks more about herself then the reason that the late Dale Earnhardt started DEI to oversee Dale Jr's racing career.It will be interesting to see where he ends up,but I hope to see him with RCR driving a black #3 Budwiser car.
laugh.gif

To me it seems DEI can't compete - I don't blame JR at all for wanting to win

[ QUOTE ]
I hope to see him with RCR driving a black #3 Budwiser car.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That would rock! The wicked step mother is going to wish she'd done things differently. Maybe Jr will get back to winning soon.

I can't wait for a new driver in the #8 car.I would love to see some one with real talent have that team behind them.
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I can't wait for a new driver in the #8 car.I would love to see some one with real talent have that team behind them.
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

applause.gif
applause.gif

You will be waiting along time.Maybe Robbie Gordon or Jeff Greene.Now there's some talent!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I will get roasted for this, but I would like to see him in a Hendrick ride.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dought that will happen. Hendrick only hires drivers with talent....

[ QUOTE ]
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious??? Jeez, must be a hendrick fan.
grin.gif

Sounds like we will know more today.RCR has a press meeting today at Darlington,and rumor has it that Jr.and Childress had a meeting last night.

I heard Jeff Gordon was going to buy another team and make him a teammate to Jimmy Johnson. Then he would own him and his dad's win record.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and you must have a whiny, nasal sounding voice, a bushy uni-brow, and a trophy wife to hide your closed closet lifestyle to get a Hendrick ride. Jr. has none of these.
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and you must have a whiny, nasal sounding voice, a bushy uni-brow, and a trophy wife to hide your closed closet lifestyle to get a Hendrick ride. Jr. has none of these.
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now thats funny!
grin.gif

Say what you will about Hendricks, but they have put on all out a$$ whooping on the field this year. And no I am not a Hendricks fan. RCR all the way!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice shot, skully!

[ QUOTE ]
Say what you will about Hendricks, but they have put on all out a$$ whooping on the field this year

[/ QUOTE ]

on the field, and in their "team meetings" as well

i hope dead jr. goes to toyota.
team bud-yota racing

Top Bottom