Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

OT- Dale Jr.

If you like hangovers and sunburns, racing is for you! I should be one sick lobster come Monday.
grin.gif

I have had more fun tailgating at the races,then any football game.This will be the first summer in 10 yrs.that I have not been to a NASCAR race.

[ QUOTE ]
I really think I am just starting to hate NASCAR in general.

[/ QUOTE ]
Iam with you on this one. With Jr going to hendrick I think I might have to say that I really hate they now. They have the three bigest driver that I gont like on one team, to bad its a Chevy team. This sport has changed to much for me in the past year or so, with the fake cautions and the drama of Jr, and all the other little things.

can you really believe this bullsh&t with Jr.... i never thought i would see gordon and an earnhart on the same team. you can compare this team to the yankees! and in time look what it did for th yankees!!!!! GO STEWART & TWINS

You guys need to read the story on espn.com.

Really puts it all in perspective. Good for Junior and quit all your whining that he now has some teammates that will make him better instead of bringing him down. Link posted below. He did it because Hendrick is a person first rather then a owner first.

Jr made a great move and the best move of his career.Earnhardt Jr.

he would'v had a boss who cares if big e was still around!!!!!! should of went to childress racing!!!! i think he will lose alot of fans going to hendrick would of kept them going to childress i know he lost one here GO STEWART!!!!!!!!

I think one reason he did not go to Childress is that RCR and DEI are teaming up next year and started building a new shop for a engine and chassie program.If he had went to RCR he would really not be seperating himself from DEI.

If you really listen to the backround story and hear what Jr has to say, then you would have to agree that this is a good move for Jr. I think there will be a "cup" or two in his future!

Nascar is becoming a Soap Opera for men. I dont think that i will watch another race this year. To many changes that I dont like. To name a few the new points system, bulls!!t caution flags, and toyota. All you here about is Jr, it dont matter if hes in the middle of the pack or up front all you hear is Jr this Jr that. Just my 2 cents worth.

[ QUOTE ]
Too bad about Hendrick. I liked JR's attitude but I will never be able to listen to him again. This is Rick Hendrick's attempt to buy popularity. Lets face it, he is a bloated convict who overstated his lukemia to stay out of prison and then bought a pardon from Bill Clinton.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.
Hope I don't get on your bad side.
blush.gif

Top Bottom