Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Owen first buck / story and picts. added

Great story Owen! That buck head will look great next to your Texas boar mount! Your dad may have to add on if you keep going bud! :way:

Looks like Owen is following in the ol man's footsteps. Great buck and tremendous harvest photos. Tell Owen congrats for me.

Kratz

Congrads on your first Buck off to a great start. I was wondering what county it was harvested in I heard a nice 8ptr was harvested in our area.

Owen and I thank you all for your compliments and we are trying to decide if he will hunt a shotgun season or late muzzleloader later this season. He can't wait to bow hunt as soon as the bow poundage is high enough he may be ready to try one from a ground blind. I am looking forward to when we can share a tree and really get after them on a cool late October or November day. :way:

Personally I would choose late muzzy to take him. Alot less hunters out running all over, and the deer are fairly easy to pattern usually.....any foodsource.

Top Bottom