Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozonics review- 2 hunts, 26 deer

I didn't bring it to the top, but as an Iowawhitetail sponsor, I feel it's my duty to defend not only myself, but a product that WORKS plain and simple. If someone has given a unit a real test, multiple hunts/ multiple conditions - and it consistently didn't work; I can assure you they are either not using it properly, or they are lying.

Last edited:
Wanted an ozone machine to treat my hunting clothes. Wife got me an Ozonics for xmas guess Ididnt explain what i was wanting well enough. That being said I cant wait to try it out this fall. :way:

Last edited:
So many people try to overdue it and fail. I have NEVER done anything other than put my clothes in a tub with scent spray and spray down before i walk to the stand. I will occasionally take a scent free shower if i wake up early enough. I have killed several nice mature deer. If you want to spend money on something that is worth your time or money, buy the "Scout-look hunting weather" app for your phone. Best 5 bucks i have ever spent! It shows you the wind direction, your scent cone and lets you program your stands in via GPS. To many guys beat up their wallet for a chance to beat the wind.... For the 5 hundred bucks an Ozonics cost, i will just buy a few more stands and hang more set ups. Its all about the wind.....

Just another gimmick to drain your wallet is all it is. I have spoke with a few guys and they all said it blows. Since then, they have gone back to the simple (wash your clothes and play the wind) tactic.

I also repeat, that around my land deer smell neighbors all the time, not alot of non-human acres. Sometimes I believe that is why they pay me little mind. all deer are different too. Some are hyper at human scent,,some disregard it.

Most of us do plenty well without one, so why fix something that isnt broken? Ive used one(not my own). Cant say if it did or did not work. But I would suggest you save your money.

I love it that all these guys claim to know someone who's used it - but says they don't work. Yet, I get emails, phone calls, text messages, and hunter after hunter that I meet at tradeshows tell me that they bought one, and I was right - they do work.

I guarantee they work, and our latest video "The Great Divide" - shows just how well they work. Unless you don't think 6-1/2 year old bucks aren't mature enough to beat and prove they work....

Todd

You will always have haters no matter how strong a product is. You will drive yourself nuts if you respond to all the criticism. Just let it drive you to improve products and continue to produce quality and it will speak for itself.

Todd

You will always have haters no matter how strong a product is. You will drive yourself nuts if you respond to all the criticism. Just let it drive you to improve products and continue to produce quality and it will speak for itself.

Agreed:way: So may great white hunters on here have it all figured out quit trying to sway them they are already great in thier own minds.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using IW

Hey guys, I know - I know. It just really - really frustrates me when guys who have never used it say it doesn't work. That's what get's my gord.

Especially when one of these guys who said they didn't work (don't remember if it's the author or not), came up to me at the Iowa Deer Classic when no-one was around and told me he had been using it improperly, and since learning of this, he's had excellent results with his Ozonic's.

Again, I forget who it is - you want to make yourself known????

Wasn't me. Product didn't work in my experience. I believe I was using it properly and I had enough experience for my self to make my decision. Nice part, whatever you decide, if you do get it and it doesn't work, they were great on the return/refund. Didn't work for me but if it works for you, great.

O I remember that one guy! He was at that one place, at that one time. Any one else remember him?

I always have a hard time putting a face with a name especially whe I hav tears in my eyes, it really distorts ones vision :D

Skip, doesnt your OCD cause you to read the directions two or 3 times? I am guessing the review was about as truthful as they come.

Even if it does work, I do not want cancer.

O I remember that one guy! He was at that one place, at that one time. Any one else remember him?

I always have a hard time putting a face with a name especially whe I hav tears in my eyes, it really distorts ones vision :D

Skip, doesnt your OCD cause you to read the directions two or 3 times? I am guessing the review was about as truthful as they come.

Even if it does work, I do not want cancer.

LMAO!!! You are doing a great job of "wrapping" up this argument:drink1:!

While hunting in Illinois last year one of the guys showed up with one of these pieces of garbage. He used it on every hunt, good or bad wind. His conclusion, it alerted more deer than before. He did say that many of the deer did not blow but every time they got in the ozone path downwind the deer would freeze, look up at him and promptly turn on a dime and head back the way they came. He said the deer were definitely alert nearly every time they came across the ozone path. He drew the line when a button buck and 3 different slick heads busted him in the tree on a morning hunt on day #3. Heck I have dropped gloves on a button bucks head When he walked under me and he didn't bust me. He did say that the customer service was good and he had a refund by the next weekend, so I guess that is a plus.

I will take this evaluation as a good, honest one and save my money.

Kratz

Especially when one of these guys who said they didn't work (don't remember if it's the author or not), came up to me at the Iowa Deer Classic when no-one was around and told me he had been using it improperly

Wasn't me
Ok Skip....so you wait till no one was around to confess to Todd that you didn't know how to run the thing properly, then expect us to believe it wasn't you?:D;)

I hear these stories, and using one myself for 3 years now; I can assure you they weren't doing something right. What would I know though????

Top Bottom