Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Passing the summer...

This is what I have been doing this summer to pass time.

CLEANING this is almost a full time job
Life is good behind bars!
471735_10150960534639287_1881273751_o.jpg

Pretty much sitting at the river catfishing every chance I get. Man I love that!! I need to learn how to catch flatties!!

Got married last weekend, that's kept me pretty busy all summer. Otherwise kid stuff and trying to work on the farm...

Got 3 trail cams up just over a week ago...have my first child on the way in September so I have been golfing as much as possible in the last month or so and definitely a few cold ones from time to time!

I like to, as my handle implies.... Yard Sale baby! You never know what little gems there is to be had out there! Picked up a sweet half used can of nose jammer the other day. Can't wait to use it.

I love trail cameras but tend to spend alot of my time boating or at the aquatic center.

So far it has not been fun, 100 degree tempt's and this drought we are in , has us stressing over the foodplot's, Plus worring about what these drought condition's are doing to the health of our deer herd, that and now with all the major fish kills happening, in our state - our pond is one of our biggest concerns right now,
I am not a summer person- at all other then taking deer drives filming velvet bucks,
Reports today of dead birds being found in the Quincy Il area, and we are already seeing rabies showing up in the racoons
It is just to darn hot to even get out and shot the bow, I am so ready for fall and winter!!!!!!!!

So far it has not been fun, 100 degree tempt's and this drought we are in , has us stressing over the foodplot's, Plus worring about what these drought condition's are doing
Gave up worrying about things that I have no control over. Actually, it was really liberating. I accepted that everything has a start and an end. There is always next year:way: (unless you die, then what does it matter :D)

Top Bottom