Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Post pics of your blinds/turkey season prep

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
With Turkey season coming up; let's see your blinds and tell us what you like and dislike about your blinds. I like my ASAT the best. It seems to fool animals' eyes better, especially deers' eyes as I have had some pretty close encounters with deer with the blind not even brushed in. I like the features of the DB BS5 and the ASAT of having small blind spots that I can hide behind so that I can draw my bow undetected and either shift to the left or right at full draw to shoot. The Matrix is too open for my liking and with the netting up, I feel like I am too exposed. Let's see them, all brands and give us some info and a review.

3blinds1bw4.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a Stealth Ninja </div></div>

I love it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Limb, we're part of a "Secret Society" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

geez hch i have seen that pic so many times that I bet I could tell you how many blades of grass are in it.

JAY love it!! I shot my first bird without a blind last year. Definetly adds some satisfaction!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">geez hch i have seen that pic so many times that I bet I could tell you how many blades of grass are in it.</div></div>

Awesome Pic Jay!!

That's a bird to be proud of!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That's a bird to be proud of!!</div></div>

Dont you hate whe you feel goot about yourself shooting a bird in a blind with all the gadgets and than you see a pic of Jay doing it the hard way.. talk about a buzz kill!! haha. Love you pics Jay

Didn't mean to hijack the thread HCH. I do own several blinds.
3 Ameristeps and an Eastman. I've just been pretty darn lucky my last two bow birds and didn't need the blinds.

Awesome pics Jay and you did post your blind, it just happened to be made out of deer skin. Love all of that traditional stuff. Ever go to Barefoot traditions bowshop in Des Moines?

Never been there but sounds like a great place to check out.
I did find an old pic of one of my Ameristeps all brushed up.

baleblind.jpg
[/img]

Hopefully I get these in the correct order... I'm a sucker for the Matrix, turkeys don't care one bit for the open window.

2005 decapitation
Turkey2005_009.JPG

2006 decapitation

turkey06_001.JPG

2007 opening day... love that open field set up

411OpeningDayGobbler.JPG

the 95 degree jake

411lay2.JPG

i saw that same design of ASAT on a tramp-stamp. it looks like some trashy biker chick's tatoo

I have never seen so much dislike for ASAT camo pattern in my life as here. AT and Huntnet members love it and the only things that don't like it are the dead animals that fall victim to it. It is a fantastic proven camo pattern. Great insight and knowledgeable info you passed on to us man.

Top Bottom