Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Post pics of your blinds/turkey season prep

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shovelbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did find an old pic of one of my Ameristeps all brushed up.

baleblind.jpg

</div></div>

Dang, Jay, there is a blind in there? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Love my matrix but I don't like sitting on the ground on a damp morning. It seems like my db chair is to tall for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

DarkHorse001.jpg
</div></div>

That is NICE!! I like it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hardcorehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never seen so much dislike for ASAT camo pattern in my life as here. AT and Huntnet members love it and the only things that don't like it are the dead animals that fall victim to it. It is a fantastic proven camo pattern. Great insight and knowledgeable info you passed on to us man. </div></div>

Maybe you pimped it so much on the other sites that they gave in and told you they liked it! J/K /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I like the blind but i hate the camo. I think that predator is 10 times better! But thats JMO. I heard yesterday that DB will no longer be using Predator camo! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Maybe you pimped it so much on the other sites that they gave in and told you they liked it! J/K /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I like the blind but i hate the camo. I think that predator is 10 times better! But thats JMO. I heard yesterday that DB will no longer be using Predator camo! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif</div></div>

out with the old in with the new I guess. Anyone know why in the would Primos would do this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Maybe you pimped it so much on the other sites that they gave in and told you they liked it! J/K /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I like the blind but i hate the camo. I think that predator is 10 times better! But thats JMO. I heard yesterday that DB will no longer be using Predator camo! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif</div></div>

out with the old in with the new I guess. Anyone know why in the would Primos would do this? </div></div>

I heard predator was charging DB too much for the pattern?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

out with the old in with the new I guess. Anyone know why in the would Primos would do this? </div></div>Cost I would assume. Why pay Predator royalties when you can invent your own camo pattern, which is what I am sure happened with this new pattern Primos is putting on their blinds.

I like ALL open camo patterns which include ASAT, Predator, Sticks and Limbs, and Skyline Horizen. They are all great in my eye. I don't like Mossy Oak, that new Darkhorse camo on DB blinds, and other dark camos. My 2 cents.

Have you even seen a new Dark Horse in person? It's really not that dark. I'm a big predator fan but the more I look at the Dark Horse the more I like it.

Yea, I've seen them; it looks ok. I am just a predator, asat, sticks and limbs, horizens open pattern kind of guy. It looks too cluttered, full, and dark to me. I like open patterns and that isn't open imo. It will work though. I would buy two used DB BS5's or ASATs though before I bought it. I do believe though that they are on the right track by turning the rear of the blind into an asat or BS%5 like they did. The Matrix is too open and that whole wrap around net just isn't my bag of tea. If something comes in from the rear on you with a matrix it is a bitch to open the netting and shoot. Windows are better IMO. I like my BS5 better than my Matrix.

Top Bottom