Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Preferred Drop Away

Trophy Taker. Simple, as tough as a Caterpillar D-9 and it will improve your groups!

You owe it to yourself to try it!!!

Wow, the TT is a bigger hit than I thought it would be. I will probably have to give it a try. I am shooting a SQ2 so can I tie it to the cable slide or is that a bad idea? Has anyone seen the drop aways that use magnets to keep the prongs up? I read about them the other day and it is kind of a interesting thing. Tis the season to tinker... I love it.

Alright i will break the streak! Whisker bisket for me. Simple. No moving parts to worry about. Love it!
Fletching is cheap.

Have a TR Drop Zone. Waiting for the bow to put it on to try out. Should work pretty well though.

TT original only because Limb has one.
busted.gif

One more vote for Trophy Taker... On my hunting bow I was able to set the rest slightly further back and file off the tips of the launcher just far enough so that it will not make contact with my shelf, thus no need for moleskin.

I shoot mine (original arm) all the way behind the shelf or riser. Basically the same thing you are talking without the filing. Have had no problems shooting it this way. It requires the long bar but as easy as TT is to work with I just called and swapped.

Headgear,
Seems to me there was a reason I didn't serve it to my cable slider when I was shooting a SQ2. Don't remember what the reason was......fletching contact maybe? I think they recommend to serve it to the power cable though.
CRITR

I'm shooting a drop zone TR and it allows me to shoot bullet hole's.I have shot the TT also and it is also an excellent rest.

QAD ultra rest. First year I have used it and love it. Just wondering why now one seems to use it on this site. Your arrow will never fall of the rest and the rest stays in the up position till you shoot.

I love my Drop Zone. I like the larger arrow rest as I've knocked arrows off of my old two prong rest in the past. Get to the shop and shoot them both, the best one is the one that works for you!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hey I've got an idea Muddy. You send me your TT and I'll send you my Drop Zone and we can try them out. Okay, you send me yours first.
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Headgear, I'm willing to do that but if I got your DZ I don't think I'd send it back,
wink.gif
REALLY like their construction and durability. We could switch 'em up at the classic.
smile.gif

No such luck Mudd. At this point it doesn't look like I'll make the classic.

At least that's what I'm telling Rack!
grin.gif

Top Bottom