Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primetime vids

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I saw it in the new Keystone Country Store catalog a week or so ago. #12 I think?

Yes. It is out.

So is Critter!
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

I have been told it is their best yet. I know there are some monsters on there. It is Primetime 11. I saw in the Bass pro catalog

I just ordered the following from Cabelas

Primtime Bucks 11 (HS)
The Truth Bowhunting 4 (Primos)
Whitetail Madness 10 (Drury Bros)

I will let you all know what I think of them when they get here.

grin.gif
grin.gif

I know of 3 deer that will be on PT 11 and they are over 200" Oh and all 3 shot in southern Iowa and 2 by 1 guy 1 week apart from each other.

I would definitely say it will be their best year ever, and 3 of the deer on that video are off 1 farm

I was fortunate to meet Phil Vanderpool at the deer classic and he told me about the double drop buck he shot.

What a monster!!

It is on the cover of the video.

I Phillip pretty welll and he was then one who told me that this is their best video yet. There were three huge bucks killed in Southern Iowa but I am pretty sure only two of them are on this video since one of the 2 shot by the same guy was off video. But I have talked to Alex Rutledge on the phone last night and he has also said this is the best yet. I am awaiting mine so we shall see. But there are sure to be some dandys on there.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I know of 3 in that range muddy. I know Philips buck is right at 200" with double drops Steve Snow killed 2 over 200" all from the same farms. Only one of Steves was on film. Rutledge killed a 150 in Iowa. Phillip also killed a nice 150 class in Wyoming in Sept. I am not sure what all is on there.

Like I have posted before,I do not purchase videos because we had a problem several years back with the primetime boys leasing land that butted up to land that we hunted in SW Iowa.They placed stands right on the fenceline over looking the property we hunted.I am sure they new our property held buck in the 150-200 class range.The property we hunted the next year was being farmed more by their son inlaw,which he then leased out after we had hunted for 15 yrs.We asked him for the right to lease,but he said we could not afford it.I had one chance at a 200" buck on that farm,but was not able to seal the deal and he was killed first season of shotgun.I guess if I guess if I had people all over the state telling me where the big bucks are at and unlimited funds to lease land just to get a big buck on tape I could kill one or two every year,but I like to have to work for my bucks!Sorry for the long post,but I by buying these videos we are just supporting land being leased out from under us.
frown.gif
893soapbox-thumb[1].gif

[ QUOTE ]
How many 120-130 class did they pound this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably a bunch, their "agreement" with one of the hunters was 7 P&Y on film.

Snows first buck was on film just kill shot wasnt caught because his boy forgot to switch to low light on the camera
shocked.gif

Fatboy I know how you feel, the farm Snow killed his 2 off of, well lets just say that farm was available to me until it was bought out from under the farmer who leased all the ground for the last 15 yrs, but business is business.

I understand your point Fatboy. However, we deal with this type of thing from select local people in our area and they are jerks to boot. At least you can talk to Phil Vanderpool, Stan Potts, Greg Miller, or Alex Rutledge and you get the feeling that these guys are decent folks who are good hunters. I have a bigger problem with the locals who are poor hunters with alot of money.

Well, I watched the Primtime Video Last Night!!

Philip Vanderpools buck, What a Buck of a Lifetime!!!

The video was great! I would encourage you all to buy it.

By the way, We all might as well get used to people leasing up property..

We live in america were we are free to spend our money how we want and were we want. It is not going to go away.

Bukslayr,
I agree it is America and we can spend it anyway we want but it will kill our hunting tradition for our kids. It may not affect you but it will affect them and our heritage.
Might as well save those videos to hand down to your grandkids. May be the only opportunity for them to see the outdoors.
I do watch videos but do sympathize with those who can not enjoy the outdoors because of the hefty price tag.

[ QUOTE ]
buying these videos we are just supporting land being leased out from under us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with ya, I haven't bought anything of that type for a quite a while. Getting hard to swallow.

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, We all might as well get used to people leasing up property..

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubt I'll roll over on that one.

Top Bottom